In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and its implementing regulations, the person responsible for the website, in compliance with the provisions of art. 5 and 6 of the LOPD, informs all users of the website that provide or will provide their personal data, that these will be incorporated into an automated file that is duly registered with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
Users expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their personal data are processed by the provider to perform the following purposes:
- 1.Referral of commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communication. Said commercial communications will be related to products or services offered by the provider, as well as by the collaborators or partners with whom the latter has reached an agreement of commercial promotion among its customers. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data. In any case, commercial communications will be made by the provider and will be products and services related to the provider’s sector.
- 2. Conduct statistical studies.
- 3. Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to the user on the company’s website.
- 4. Forward the newsletter on the website.
ILIMITAS informs and expressly guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third companies, and that whenever there was to be some kind of transfer of personal data, previously, express consent, informed, would be requested. and unequivocal by the holders.
All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the user. In case all the data are not provided, the provider does not guarantee that the information and services provided are completely adjusted to their needs.
ILIMITAS guarantees in any case to the user the exercise of rights of access, rectification, cancellation, information and opposition, in the terms provided in the current legislation. Therefore, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), you may exercise your rights by sending an express request, together with a copy of your ID, through the following means:
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Similarly, the user can unsubscribe from any of the subscription services provided by clicking on the unsubscribe section of all emails sent by ILIMITAS.
In the same way, ILIMITAS has adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data it processes, as well as to prevent its loss, alteration and / or access by unauthorized third parties.